X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Fairy Tail' Anime to Restart April 2014

It was previously announced that the "Fairy Tail" anime would be restarting, however, it was unknown when it would begin airing again. A scan from the upcoming sixth issue of Weekly Shonen Magazine will announce that the anime will be restarting April 2014.

The scan also has an excerpt from the director of the series, Shinji Ishihira. In it he states that the staff of the anime has changed and that they are working to improve the quality of the anime. The scan shows the cast for the main characters, which all remain the same, and a few members of the new staff. The staff include:

Director: Shinji Ishihira
    Series Composition: Masashi Sogo
    Character Design: Shinji Takeuchi
    Studio: A-1 Pictures, Bridge

Source: Scan via ANN

For those of you that are confused I believe Fairy Tail will start where it left off. btw this is AMAZING news.
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/ScarletSakura

HOLY SHIT! OMG! WTF!!!!!

Aya Hirano is still Lucyyyy!!!~~~

This news... is officially the second best anime-related thing to have ever happened for me..
    (The first was the Orochimaru incident~)

Comment

Originally posted by BigBoss0327 View Post
      HOLY SHIT! OMG! WTF!!!!!

Aya Hirano is still Lucyyyy!!!~~~

This news... is officially the second best anime-related thing to have ever happened for me..
      (The first was the Orochimaru incident~)
      I was glad to hear that too ^.^ But sadly, I don't think I'll continue watching Fairy Tail

Comment

Originally posted by Kodoku View Post

I was glad to hear that too ^.^ But sadly, I don't think I'll continue watching Fairy Tail
        You can't just say that and not explain why~ :watery:

Comment

Same for me. I used to read the manga and it just didn't appeal that much to me anymore. And Natsu is getting more and more overpowered with every new arc and I think it's already going a bit too far. And the newest arc I started reading seemed kinda crappy to me which is why I decided to both drop the manga and not start with the anime when it's coming back.
          怪盗�*ッド

Comment

Gomen, Boss, I know how much you love Fairy Tail. The reason why I won't watch it anymore is 'cause it's just not my kind of anime. I like stuff that's more serious with more death and blood and intense emotions and stuff like that. I liked Fairy Tail in the beginning but I'm not a fan of fan service, overpowered main characters and the simple lack of death and dark stuff. I've always been watching One Piece and those are the things I hate about One Piece as well so one anime like that is more than enough for me. And it's also 'cause of what Phantom said. Her and I are similar so if she says this then it's very likely that I'd feel the same way. Fairy Tail is a fun and colorful anime that shouldn't be taken seriously and I do find it enjoyable but like I said, it's just not my thing. I'm gonna miss Erza's fights though 'cause those were always the best~

Comment

Awesome!~ There are scenes in the manga that I would love to see animated so this is pretty cool. Spring 2014 is shaping up to be awesome so far with a new season of Jojo and Fairy Tail.

Originally posted by Kodoku View Post

Gomen, Boss, I know how much you love Fairy Tail. The reason why I won't watch it anymore is 'cause it's just not my kind of anime. I like stuff that's more serious with more death and blood and intense emotions and stuff like that. I liked Fairy Tail in the beginning but I'm not a fan of fan service, overpowered main characters and the simple lack of death and dark stuff. I've always been watching One Piece and those are the things I hate about One Piece as well so one anime like that is more than enough for me. And it's also 'cause of what Phantom said. Her and I are similar so if she says this then it's very likely that I'd feel the same way. Fairy Tail is a fun and colorful anime that shouldn't be taken seriously and I do find it enjoyable but like I said, it's just not my thing. I'm gonna miss Erza's fights though 'cause those were always the best~
              Have you ever watched Berserk? If you like death, blood and all that stuff then you'll probably like it. Though there is a rape scene.... and the ending is the greatest cliffhanger ever. Or Monster. Which isn't as disturbing but equally dark.
              Last edited by SolBlade; 12-30-2013, 12:20 AM.

Thank you Nura_Nico89!

Comment

OMFG ABOUT TIME. The manga was getting quite boring and I haven't even been trying to keep up to date. Normally I would be waiting anxiously for the new chapter but now I don't even notice.
                I just hope that they don't give us several fillers

Comment

I love Fairy Tail
                  But I think the newest arc escalated too fast?
                  But who knows what will come next.

Comment

Originally posted by SolBlade View Post
                    Awesome!~ There are scenes in the manga that I would love to see animated so this is pretty cool. Spring 2014 is shaping up to be awesome so far with a new season of Jojo and Fairy Tail.

Have you ever watched Berserk? If you like death, blood and all that stuff then you'll probably like it. Though there is a rape scene.... and the ending is the greatest cliffhanger ever. Or Monster. Which isn't as disturbing but equally dark.
                    Yes, I've seen and loved both ^.^

Comment

Heres some new character designs. for the new Fairy Tail (2014) anime.
                      ( Click to show/hide )

Comment

What do you guys think?

Comment

When the new episode comes out, Do we make a new topic or use the old one?

Comment

This Topic is about the restart, so I don't see any problem in using this one.

Comment

Working...
                            X